Thursday 9 May 2013

Dear BT (Part 5)


Oh, how I wish there were not a part 5, BT. You do manage to excel in the ‘own goal’ department.
Thank you for the bill. Yes, really. Thank you for the prompt delivery with the well explained text. I understood it entirely. It’s just that it’s wrong.
You have charged me for a delivery of the BT equipment for Broadband. Sorry to sound fussy, but you did that already. I know why it happened- you had to cancel the original order and reinstate it because you got the codes wrong. (Remember that? Send my regards to Sam, Julie, Jessica, Ahmed and Natalie by the way).
But what really got me annoyed is that you charged me for calling the BT help line number! You know, the one you asked me to call to sort out the problem that you instigated. That’s the one. Now I know I can be a bit of a pain to you, but when you start charging me for your mistakes, what do you expect?!
So, thanks to Sherif and Shalim for taking my grumpy call today and for changing the bill. I await the compensation…. Or do I have to call your (chargeable) help line for that one too?

No comments: