Tuesday 26 May 2009

Approaching 5000

As I write this, my blog is just two away from its 5000th visitor. Not a bad result considering when I set out, I wasn't sure anyone would read past the first week!

There are many blogs with thousands more visitors of course (though I keep mine honest, only recording separate visits, not separate page clicks as many do), but a modest celebration is due I'm sure. So three cheers and let's crack open half a shandy then, to the start of a blog the day after my daughter got married (and I felt old!) back in December 06.

And a little thank-you to those who have read this far. Copy my email down the page a bit, send me a 'well done on 5000' email and your address and if you are in the first five to do so you will get a free copy of the book 'God-Life'.

Cheers!

No comments: