Monday 23 February 2009

Lives to be changed

A little girl aged about five looks up at me. She’s one of the latest to arrive at the Esther Home, a place for girls rescued from the sex trade. There she will receive food, a bed, an education.

Just one life saved in a nation of over a billion. But I learned a long time ago I can’t change a nation. Lives I can change. One at a time.



My thanks to the team who went with me. We did Bible Weeks, Medical Missions and the Esther Home. Well done Jane, Slim, Jen, Becky, Gill and Chris. Of course it’s not just their lives that get changed. As a result of the India work, every one of us on the team will have a better handle on the crazy world we live in.

In parts of India, there is no credit to ‘crunch’. But there are always lives to be changed.

No comments: