Thursday 2 May 2013

Dear BT (Part 2)

Dear BT (Part 2).
 
A big ‘hi’ to Julie, Jessica, Ahmed, Natalie and Dan. Or was that Sam? Not sure. You’re all very nice people. It’s just that your company are hopeless.

 To transfer from Virgin to you, you wanted a transfer code. I had to get that from Virgin. Fair enough. But when the code doesn’t work, nor does the system. Virgin tells me they get the code from BT Open who get it from you anyway.... So this is what has happened so far:

 I asked Virgin for the code, who asked BT Open who asked you. You gave it to BT Open who gave it to Virgin who gave it to me who gave it to you. You said the code was wrong. I went back to Virgin who went back to BT Open who went back to you. You said the code was fine. BT Open said the code was fine. Virgin said the code was fine. I said the code was fine. You said it wasn’t. With me so far?

 I then went back to Virgin for a new code, who asked BT Open who asked you. You gave the new code to BT Open who gave it to Virgin who gave it to me, who gave it to you. And it worked.

 Trouble is, over a month has gone by so the old order has to be cancelled and we then have to wait 24 hours before we can re-order. And we start all over again tomorrow when Dan-Sam phones.

 By the way Ahmed, ‘we can work this out together’ only works for me the first few times. And Sam-Dan, I’m not sure calling me ‘Ralph mate’ is going to do much either.

No comments: