Monday 18 February 2008

The God who lengthens bones and changes cities

Still buzzing with the excitement of an amazing time out in India, I got back today to learn that I am to be made redundant, with my company having been bought by a Dutch company.

One of the talks I gave in India was on the theme of the 'God who lengthens bones and changes cities'. Claudette, one of the team, had spoken very powerfully in one of the church meetings on the miracle God had done in her life, growing a bone in her leg by three inches after she and her mother prayed- it's quite genuine and the physio has verified it! I spoke on the story of Nehemiah in the Bible where God restores the broken down walls of the city.

So as I face another job search, I have the 'God who lengthens bones and changes cities' on my side. How can I possibly fail?!

No comments: